Tippet-Richardson Limited raises the bar, adhering to exceptionally high standards and never compromising on quality. Our team meticulously handles your art relocation ensuring you a successful fine art move. Discover why so many esteemed galleries, museums, collectors and more have selected Tippet-Richardson Limited for their fine art relocations.
Art/Gallery Shows Capabilities
- Trained and experienced movers carefully and expertly relocate your art collection
- We offer professional packing/unpacking and installation services for your art
- We use top of the line equipment and materials to transport and protect your art
- We provide Import services, export services, domestic transportation and storage
- Dedicated Move Manager will accompany your shipment personally across Country
Tippet-Richardson Limited Healthcare Relocation Division has been providing specialized moving and logistics services for medical equipment, scientific instruments and other sensitive, high-value commodities for over thirty-five years. We move thousands of medical and lab equipment shipments annually including new, used and refurbished medical equipment for many of the industry’s leading manufacturers, remarketers and health care organizations.
We’re the expert movers of diagnostic imaging equipment including X-Ray, CT, MRI and PET systems. But we also move lab instruments including automated sample handling systems, centrifuges and numerous other analytical devices. In addition, we move medical furniture and medical fixtures including hospital beds, specialized medical storage cabinets, medical dispensing machines and other types of medical and scientific apparatus that require specialized transportation and handling.
Our trained medical equipment moving professionals understand the factors that are critical to quality in serving the medical equipment and health care industries. We know the importance of reliable, time-definite transit, damage-free delivery, proactive communication, real-time responsiveness, knowledgeable personnel and the need for absolute professionalism at all times when operating in sensitive medical and scientific environments. We’ll work closely with you to develop customized processes and handling procedures specifically designed to ensure zero defect service for your specific products and customers.
Every medical equipment shipment is unique, and so are our capabilities. No matter what type of medical equipment you’re moving, we’ll transport your shipment and deliver it with the utmost care and precision. We know that time is of the essence when patients are waiting for treatment or technicians are waiting to install equipment and we take great pains to ensure that each medical equipment shipment arrives on time and every installation goes smoothly.
If you need extraordinary moving service for your extraordinary medical or lab equipment shipment, contact Tippet-Richardson Limited today. Our care and concern for your medical equipment products – and your customers – are unequaled. No matter how challenging or complex the situation, Tippet-Richardson Limited is the medical equipment mover you can trust to get the job done right. No one is better than Tippet-Richardson Limited when it comes to delivering specialized moving solutions for medical equipment!
Careful handling, on-time, damage-free delivery, professional, courteous service for your customers — Tippet-Richardson Limited Healthcare Relocation Division is the first choice for medical and lab equipment moving and logistics services.
Tippet-Richardson Limited will systematically relocate your warehouse, facility, equipment and inventory by applying our project management methodology to ensure your business continues functioning throughout the relocation process.
Tippet-Richardson Limited will assign an experienced project manager to be your single point of contact for all requests and questions throughout the move. Your project manager will further work with you to develop, organize, and formulate a project plan and timeline minimizing company and machine downtime.
All inventory is documented so that we can transport and install it in your new warehouse where you need it. Our extensive experience in warehouse relocation sets us upart from our competition.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Preplanning and co-ordinating at origin and destination
- Securing 3rd party labour if required i.e. Heavy Machinery Specialists, Electricians, Plumbers etc
- Warehouse Management System to track all products that enter and exit the warehouse
- Arranging Police Presence (required for traffic interruption)
- Warehouse racking disassembly and installation
- Warehouse inventory packing
- Disconnect and reconnect IT equipment
- Inventory control and tracking technology
Your possessions will be safe at Tippet-Richardson Limited’s storage facility. Some of our features include:
- 100,000 sq. ft. facility
- 14 bay doors, with adjustable dock plates to accommodate all truck and container sizes
- Adjustable steel racks
- Bulk floor space
- Private wooden vaults
- Certified forklift and reach truck operators
- BackCheck™ verified staff
- Warehouse Management System to track all products that enter and exit the warehouse
- Online access for receipts, shipments, inventory and invoices
- A top-of-the-line sprinkler system
- Customized solutions for individual companies
- The list goes on…
Tippet-Richardson Limited has extensive knowledge of the art world and has mastered the science of transporting everything from the smallest of paintings to the largest and heaviest marble statues. Just ask some of Toronto’s top museum curators and registrars and they will tell you that Tippet-Richardson is the only company that they will trust to handle the relocation of their collections.
Museum Relocation Services:
- Special packing and customized crating services
- Canada and Nationwide service
- Installation, de-installation & art handling services
- Various sizes of air-ride vans to accommodate any load and delivery site restrictions
- Advice and consultation for packing and crating each museum piece, artwork, exhibit, statue or antique
- Off-site storage for your fine art, museum artwork or exhibit crates between venues or during exhibitions
- Room by room planning for detailed exhibits; organized easy-to-understand labeling system to maximize efficiency
Tippet-Richardson Limited’s seamless library relocation division speaks volumes!
Why do so many Librarians seek out the expertise of Tippet-Richardson Limited to relocate their libraries? We have the specialized equipment and training required to move bookshelves and racking with an unparalleled security and efficiency. Tippet-Richardson Limited also has the protective packing materials and techniques to appropriately prepare and pack the library prior to the relocation. Our state-of-the-art equipment can seamlessly transport library components onto our air-ride, lift gate equipped trucks, then off our trucks into the new location.
Library Relocation Services
- Pre Bid Review
- Fill ratio computations and growth analysis
- Transition and relocation consultation
- Packing and unpacking
- Specialized handling
- Project management offered inclusive or exclusive of physical moving services
- Integration and segregation planning
- Sophisticated labeling system promoting the highest level of organization and control when moving library collection
E-Waste (Electronic Recycling)
Tippet-Richardson Limited now provides e-waste service where we pick up and dispose of your old electronic equipment, providing you with a certificate of environmentally safe equipment disposal. All residual waste is hauled to a Energy Facility to be converted into Electric Power. Ask your dedicated Commercial Account Manager for the economical fee schedule.
- Audio and video players
- Cardboard, Paper, Plastic Bales
- Cellular phones
- Circuit boards
- Computer peripherals
- CPUs (plastic, ceramic)
- Desktop computers
- DVD, Floppy/ CD Rom
- Equalizers/ (pre)amplifiers
- Hard drives
- Office Furniture
- PDAs and pagers
- Personal handheld computers
- Portable computers
- Power supplies
- Printing devices
- Printer cartridges
- Telephones (physical and accessories)
- UPS batteries
- Video players/ projectors
- Video recorders
- Wood Recycling
- Networking equipment
Saving the Planet:
As technology becomes an ever-increasing part of our lives and continues to evolve, billions of tons of discarded “e-waste” must be managed in a responsible manner. Most electronic devices contain a variety of material that can be recovered for recycling. Equipment like TV’s and computer monitors contain high levels of lead and other hazardous wastes that must be disposed of carefully, and not dumped into our municipal trash.